Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cheap Date?

Hello Fellow Bloggers...

As many of you know, I got the opportunity to go to winter camp with FRC's High School students. Well, on the way back home, we stopped at a what I think is the nicest freaking McDonald's I have ever been to. Seriously folks, this place had gold ceilings, a warm fireplace, and even a baby grand piano playing classical music. I was surprised there wasn't a concierge at the door offering to take our coats. I have talked to friends that are so cheap that they've told me that if they could, they would take their dates to McDonalds. Well, my cheap friends, I have found that place. All I know is it is somewhere between North Carolina and South Florida. Good Luck finding it.







1 comments:

Pris said...

Wow...I would have felt very confused going in there.