Friday, January 04, 2008

I Finally got my car back!!

Hello Fellow Bloggers...

Well, after over 5 long weeks, I finally have my car again. You have no idea how great it feels to be driving my Corolla. I must say this whole experience really did teach me to appreciate my car. Don't get me wrong, I have always been thankful for my car but I always just saw it as "my little Corolla" and I would sometimes think, "man, I wish I had a better car or a cooler car". However, after driving around for over a month in an ugly little yellow car with no CD player, a bad radio with a horrible sound system and a tiny trunk where I couldn't fit any of my guitars (yes that's a big deal to me), it made me miss my corolla so much.
I even got a few laughs from people when they saw the rental car. One of my co-workers called it a giant mustard stain, and even my grandpa called it "the canary car" and said it looked like a huge Tweety bird. The day I got my car back, I drove around in it and honestly felt like royalty. It felt like I went from a pinto to a limo. My only complaint was that the body shop did take kinda long, but they did an awesome job with it. They left it looking like new. They even went all out and pimped it out for me. Check it out!!

Before
AFTER!!!

Just Kidding!!...that's actually an old picture!!

Check out my sweet photoshop skills...hehehe

5 comments:

Heather Palacios said...

Gosh, you DO have sweet photoshop skills, thought that after pic was for real...but glad its not!

Stacie said...

congrats!

Anonymous said...

haha..what a great sense of humor you have. :)

Jeffrey D said...

What happened to the banana car?

Ro(bert)o Lopez said...

Thank you Master Yoda (Heather)...hehehe...No more banana car for me, Jeff!!