Monday, January 28, 2008

U23D Review



Hello Fellow Bloggers...

Ok, so I don't want to offend anyone, but believe it or not I am not the biggest U2 fan. Don't get me wrong, I really like them and I know like 15 songs of theirs (out of the 100,000), but I wouldn't really consider myself a die hard fan. A few weeks ago, I saw that U23D was coming out and I was like, "huh, that looks pretty interesting". But I wasn't counting the days until it came out like some of my friends. However, this Sunday when I went to church, I spoke to some friends who had gone to see it the day before. They told me it was an emotional experience, and my brother in law even said it was "the most amazing musical experience of his life". Another friend even told me he cried. Ok, they convinced me so I went.

All I can say is ___________________!!!!!

In other words, I was speechless. I honestly thought it was gonna feel like I was at a U2 concert, but it was totally different than any concert I have ever been to. There are about a million different angles and I felt like I was right there on stage with them. The sound and picture quality was absolutely jaw dropping. There were times when Bono would reach out to the crowd, and I'm not lying when I say I had goosebumps! I won't say anymore because I don't wanna ruin it for you guys but all I can say was it the best 12 bucks I have spent in a while...And I'm going to watch it again on Tuesday. WATCH IT!!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I know like 2 U2 song (not really a fan) but I'm curious. I gotta see this movie.

Anonymous said...

i wanted to see it this weekend, but no one was up for it. when r u going today?

Heather Palacios said...

It was GREAT! Hey, you liken Bono a little bit in your 3D goggles there!