Monday, January 07, 2008

First Ever Blog Contest!

Hello Fellow Bloggers...

The other day I was going through my computer and I found an old picture I took during a video conversation with a friend. I was looking at the details of the picture when I got an idea and here it is.

Welcome to the First Ever "Mind of Bert.com" Blog Contest!
Ok so here is how you play!
Examine the picture below carefully and answer the following questions using the comment box. (Mac Users have the upper hand....Sorry HP!)




  1. Who was I Video Chatting with?
  2. Which Blog was I reading at the time?
  3. Name as many of the Apps on my Doc (Bottom) ..Hint: I changed alot of the Icons so take a guess if your not sure.
  4. Name as many of the icons on my menu bar (Top Right hand Corner by the clock)
The first person to answer the most questions correctly wins (There will be a prize!...I just don't know what yet)
The Winner will be announced in exactly one week....BEST OF LUCK!!

6 comments:

Martin Lalama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ro(bert)o Lopez said...

Answered are being reviewed and deleted....just to make things a bit more interesting!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brian Vasil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeffrey D said...

dont know

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Im an apple virgin, but that pic is hilarious!