Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rude Awakening!!

Hello Fellow Bloggers...
Well, I must say that today has probably been one of the most stressful days for me since high school. I came to school today to receive a "rude awakening". It turns out I am extremely behind in my lab hours. So far behind, infact, that in order for me to catch up I have to be here about 35 hours a week for the next 6 or 7 weeks not to mention while still working my normal full time 40-45 hour a week job. It's about 1:35am right now and though most of you are probably sleeping right now (Except Brian Vasil) I am still here at school taking a quick break before finishing up and going home. Although this is gonna be extremely tiring, I have no one to blame but myself. I didn't prioritize correctly and slacked on my school work (Talk about getting naked). My schedule will basically consist of going to work early in the morning and going directly to school everyday after work and staying until the school closes at 2:00am, then I'll have to drive back home (did I mention my school is in Miami?) go to bed and start over the next day. I will also be spending my Saturdays all day here. If I calculated everything correctly, I should be caught up in about 6-7 weeks. In the mean time, I will have to find a different time to go to the gym and will not be able to go to church on saturday nights (no more cooper city). I will still, however, be helping out the mag team on Sundays at other campuses. I will try not to neglect the blog but bear with me as sleep will be minimal. I will definitely need you guys' prayers on this one.

5 comments:

Jeffrey D said...

Seems like you've got too much on your plate. Same goes here.. We all have priorties and we have to pay bills too.. I asked Pastor Troy when and how do we separate church, work , personal life,etc. The answer lies within you Bert but he said we all have priorities and we will find time for church because we have alot of campuses and services every weekend.. Keep up the good work..

Your friend in God

Jeffrey D

Heather Palacios said...

I'll pray for you....but didn't I see you at Cooper City tonight? :)

Ro(bert)o Lopez said...

This is my last Cooper City weekend, HP

Stacie said...

WOW. That's crazy. I will def be praying for you. From one procrastinator to another... I feel you. Where do you go to school?

Ro(bert)o Lopez said...

Thanks Stacie...I go to a school for Audio Engineering and Audio Recording. The website is - www.sae.edu