Monday, October 15, 2007

My New Favorite Show
Hello Fellow Bloggers...
Ok, so we recently upgraded our cable package to the "basic expanded" package. What does this mean you ask? It basically means that now instead of having 22 channels, we have like 5o something channels. Due to my extremely busy schedule, I don't really have much time to watch TV, but now I am totally hooked on an awesome show. It is called Survivorman and is a documentary about a man named Les Stroud, who basically dumps himself in the wild for seven days without food, shelter, water, or tools. Oh yea and no camera crew. That's the coolest element of the whole show. He is his own cameraman, and does all his own shots. He has survived in some pretty wild places such as the Kalahari Desert, The African Plains, and The Arctic. I have found myself glued to the TV for hours watching re-runs of old episodes and am absolutely amazed at the things this guy does. He will eat and drink whatever he can find (and I mean anything) and he will live wherever he can find or make some sort of shelter. I'm not exactly sure what time it airs but until I could get Tivo I'll just keep catching up with re-runs.
                 

1 comments:

Stacie said...

I love that show!

I watch Survivorman and Man vs Wild and try to figure how long before I'd be beaten by nature.

Those guys are sick!