Sunday, October 07, 2007

Hubba Bubba Fun!!!
Hello Fellow Bloggers...If you've known me long enough, then you know that one of my biggest addictions is gum. Who knows?...maybe It's just bad breath paranoia (I do brush my teeth by the way). For some reason I always have a pack in my pocket (sugar free of course) and I even freak out sometimes if I don't get my gum fix and I'll ask everyone if they have some gum. Infact, I challenge you to test me. Next time you see me, ask me for some gum, and see if I don't have a pack in my pocket. Anyways, last week someone made the mistake of leaving a big basket full of bubble gum in the green room, so I decided to help myself.....TO FIVE PIECES!!! My mouth is still sore from the massive chewing that went on on that historic day. So as I made my way to the last piece, my pal Pamela decided to join in on the action and next thing you know we were having a full blown bubble blowing contest (Special Thanks to our camera man Cristian). Well as you can see, the winner was obvious. Infact, that was the biggest bubble gum bubble I have ever blown in my life. I think I'm still peeling off layers of gum from my face after it popped!!

2 comments:

Jeffrey D said...

I was there you won

chad said...

Looks like Vaughn didn't want to participate.