Friday, October 12, 2007

Address Change!!!
Hello Fellow Bloggers...
Well, I have a very special announcement today. I have officially purchased my domain titled. "www.mindofbert.com" (Courtesy of www.godaddy.com). It's been a couple of weeks since I changed my blog name to Mind of Bert, and I have gotten some good feedback about it. Infact, alot of my friends call me bert when they see me or walk past me because of it. At first, I would forget about the blog and wonder why they were calling me that, but now I am used to it. So you guys can keep going to www.robertolopez.blogspot.com or you can simply go to www.MindofBert.com. tata for now!!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Thanks for the comment. Great blog man. Keep it up :)

Heather Palacios said...

I have officially started checking your blog everyday, so keep 'em coming, Bert! -Her