Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Diet Week 1
Hello Fellow Bloggers...
Well the moment of truth is here and after one week of dieting I have a lost a total of 4 pounds. I must admit that I thought I could have done better. I did find myself cheating a little bit here and there, however I still lost weight. Here are some of the things I am doing.
  • Trying to have Breakfast Every Morning
  • Trying to have more meals per day and in smaller portions
  • No meals after 7:00pm...NO EXCEPTIONS...(this has not been easy)
  • Drinking Ridiculous amounts of water
  • Going to the gym Monday-Thursday Nights
I would have to say that the first two have been the ones I have been doing badly on. The others, however, I have been doing good on. But I gotta do better, so I am going to be even stricter for week 2. Thanks again to all those who have given me advice and motivation. It really has helped....46 pounds to go!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Bob, I mean Rob.
On Dicember you'll be like Martin.
Just Kidding

I'm proud of you man.

LiZ the MiZ said...

Woot!!! thats awesome...you're doing great! I usually have the same problem in the morning...I'm not a big breakfast person but recently I've bought these lactose-free protein strawberry milks (that actually taste really good, are filling, and have a great amount of protein to start your day. It's so easy for on the go. Usually they are found in wal-mart by all the health bars. Keep drinking that water like crazy ;)

Anonymous said...

Great job, Roberto. Keep it up bro.

Miguel
www.thewayiseetheworld.com

Ro(bert)o Lopez said...

Thanks guys....Liz, I will definitely check out those protein bars!!

Danisa said...

4 pounds on your first week?! That is awesome. You want to go slowly but surely. Remember, it is best to form lasting habits. The weight you loose too fast, most likely comes back!

GREAT job!

Jeffrey D said...

awesome job 1st week is the hardest...