Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Diet Week 3

Hello Fellow Bloggers...
Well I just got home from the gym and had my weekly weigh in. I gotta admit I am a little disappointed in my self. I only lost 2 pounds this week, and though I did lose weight, I feel that I could have done better. I skipped the gym one of the four days I usually go because I fell asleep after work and once again, I did have one or two days of weakness, but overall I have been doing good as far as willpower. In fact, today we had a little birthday party at work, and I refused to eat any cake (It was Ice Cream cake so you can imagine how hard that was) I am planning on seeing a nutritionist either this week or next week to help me out with the diet. Keep me in your prayers!!!

4 comments:

Jeffrey D said...

Hey Bert,

You are doing great. It's jsut the first hurdle. I wnet to my moms this weekend and ate like crazy and gained 3 lbs. but life goes on and we diet this week.. Keep up the good work..

Your friend in God

Jeffrey D

Heather Palacios said...

In the words of the late Winston Churchill, "Never, never, never give up."

Anonymous said...

u've lost 6 pounds, not bad at all.
Don't give up!

Danisa said...

You are doing great! Doctors will tell you -2 in a week is very good. keep it up skinny!