Friday, February 22, 2008

To download or not to download?

Hello Fellow Bloggers...

It's been about 3 years since I decided to start actually purchasing my music rather than "limewiring" it and I am so glad I did it. I have become pretty accustomed to regularly purchasing like 2 or 3 songs a week from itunes. I like purchasing my music little by little for 2 reasons.

  • Reason #1 - I'm broke
  • Reason #2 - I have found that I appreciate the songs more when I only have 2 or 3 new songs to listen to rather than 20. (unless I buy an album)

So check it out. Below is my itunes shopping cart and I can't decide which songs I should buy. To be honest, there are a few songs in there that have been in my cart for a loooong time and I probably will never end up purchasing them because I just like listening to the 30sec. previews. But nevertheless, I can't decide. 



6 comments:

Jeffrey D said...

I could lend you my two newest cd's?

Jeffrey D said...

Eagles and Jimmy Buffett

Anonymous said...

Houston..we have a problem..if you cant committ to buying Welcome to the Jungle...ur in a world of trouble..hahaha

MiMi said...

OMG!!!!!! I cant believe how big you are!!! How are you???? I hope you remember me!!!!

Patty

Martin Lalama said...

"if i had the money and i were u i would buy them all" hahaha

Martin Lalama said...

"if i had the money and i were u i would buy them all" hahaha