Sunday, February 24, 2008

Stylin!

Hello Fellow Bloggers...

For those of you who haven't seen me or haven't noticed yet, you should know that a couple weeks ago I made the decision to grow my hair out. I had been wanting to do it for a while but everytime I start getting to that "ugly phase" where it's not long or short, I ending up wimping out and cutting it off. Well, I am at that hard phase right now, and although I am not crazy about how my hair looks, I am starting to get used to it. Well today I was hanging out at my sister's house and she thought it would be fun to straighten my hair. I figured, "what the heck, why not". Well this was the result...


My brother in law said I looked like David Crowder's little brother

9 comments:

Jeffrey D said...

Whoahhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

thank you, thank you!!!!! i must say i did a pretty good job!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HILL AIR E US!! (hillbilly for hilarious) Great job Oli!!!

Anonymous said...

i am in love with your new hair :D is awesome

Heather Palacios said...

Gosh, seeing U 2 reminded me of me and my bro...and it made me smile. you guys are so fun, do more hermano/hermana posts!

Anonymous said...

yeahhh i know how it is wen u want to let it grow n that phase comes...i always end up cutting it too, we should do a bet to see who loses and ends up cutting it, even though right now i guess u have it longer than me....lol.....keep it up..

Stacey the Hippie said...

no you really look like the other Bert!!!

MiMi said...

Hey!!! You and Oli have been MIA on blogging!! Hope everything is good!!

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

WOA!!! haha wobert this is crazay and your face totally priceless see am starting to check out your blog <333333333