Wednesday, February 20, 2008

That's it!












Hello Fellow Bloggers...

Well, it's official. Today, I switched back to Tiger. Don't get me wrong, I thought leopard was really cool and all but the Kernel Panics are getting way too annoying and there are certain audio programs I use alot and have been compatibility problems since I upgraded. At first I thought it was worth it but it's not. I guess for now I'll just keep my leopard dvd safely stowed away for a while. Tiger is good enough for me!

Disclaimer:
If you are a PC user, the last blog entry probably made absolutely no sense to you so rather than try and explain it to you, just hit alt+F4 and walk away from your computer. Mindofbert.com and it's affiliates would like to apologize for any confusion caused.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

bitter!!!!lol