Sunday, May 11, 2008

Stylin - Stage 3

Hello Fellow Bloggers...

Well, I did something a little crazy today. That's right, I pierced my ears! I have wanted to do it for a while but have never had the guts to go through with it. It started on saturday when I went to go get a haircut. My friend Cristian has been telling me about how awesome his hair stylist is and that if I want that hillsong untited look, I have to go to him. So I finally decided to give it a shot. I must admit that at first, I was kinda not loving the new hair because it was much shorter than before and it's taken me a while to get it that long. But once I messed around with it, I actually started liking it alot. Anyways, my sister saw it and said that's cool, all you need now is the ear piercings. I went to a place that night but they told me that I had to have these ugly giant hoops in for 6 weeks until it heals. I didn't wanna wear hoops because I don't like how it looks and I don't think my job would be too crazy with it. So I left a little disappointed. Today, I was walking around sawgrass mall with my family when one of my cousins said, hey why don't you see what they tell you at claire's. Ok so, I am going to have too give up my man card here and confess that I did go into Claire's. I asked them about it and they told me they could do the piercings and just put small studs for 4 weeks. Long story short...I did it. It wasn't really that painful (just an after-sting). I know this is kind of a controversial thing and not too many people are gonna like it but hey I did. Lemme know what you think. Don't worry, I can take it. By the way, I will just have these studs in until my ears heal and I could wear the ones I want.
Before the haircut


The piercing


Aftermath


5 comments:

Martin Lalama said...

i cant see anything... ur a FAKE!

Stacie said...

Can't really see the piercing but I'm totally feeling the hair. Very cool

Anonymous said...

you look so pretty!!!!!! hahahahahaah!

Anonymous said...

I didnt even know it was that long to begin with! I think long suits you perfectly, but I do like the new coif!

Anonymous said...

bro, I can't wait to see you. you're a rocker through and through.