Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Radiohead Recap

Hello Fellow Bloggers...

Sorry...I know it's been a while so thanks for sticking around.

Well, Radiohead was yesterday and it was absolutely AMAZING! The lights and sound were by far the best I have seen and heard ever! Hats off to the sound engineer!. The lights looked like a gigantic pipe organ when they were off, but once turned on looked like a giant light cube....It looked SICK! (the good type). I would post the set list, but it was too long for me to remember and I didn't know the names of some of the songs. I have more photos to post later on but for now enjoy these. (We were on the lawn but I scored these photos from flickr). Also, I found a video of what was probably one of my favorite songs last night "Idioteque"








                               

2 comments:

Evan said...

CRAZY!!! that show looked INSANE!! Wish i went

chad said...

i got a macbook yesterday