Thursday, May 15, 2008

Narnia Review/Music Recommendation

Hello Fellow Bloggers...

Last night, I went to go see The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. A customer from work gave me and some other co-workers some tickets to an early premiere of the film. My opinion was this:
  • Overall Great movie 
  • Has quite a bit of killing to be a PG kids film
  • good message
  • A bit long
  • Good sequel but not as good as the first.
My friend disagreed and thought it was better than the first. Lemme know what you all think when you watch it (you know you want to).

After the movie, we sat in the theater and watched the credits (just like those old people that wait for everybody to leave and then go). As we were reading the credits (which I never do), a really cool song started playing. The voice sounded really familiar and I got it within about 3 seconds. It was Jon Foreman from Switchfoot. I remember a friend telling me a while back that they made a song for the movie but I totally forgot. You can check out the song here. Switchfoot also just performed the song on Leno Tuesday night. Enjoy!

                   

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

PC was definately better than the first in my opinion. But that's just because I have read the whole series twice this year already and I was ready for it! :)