Thursday, May 29, 2008

I sang on a Hillsong United Album!

Hello Fellow Bloggers...

Last week, I finally went and bought the new Hillsong United Album entitled "The I heart Revolution: With hearts as one" The album was inspired by the I heart revolution movement and is a complilation of songs recorded all around the world. I have had this CD for about 5 days now and I can't get enough of it. The beauty of this album is that unlike their previous "live" albums this one is truly raw and live. No overdubs, no mixing whatsoever (not as clean sounding). This album has alot more crowd participation and also has some talking. Basically it is the closest one can get to experiencing hillsong united worship in person. Listening to this Album made me feel like I was at the conference again and it got me even more excited about this year's conference.

As I mentioned earlier, the album has songs recorded all over the world inluding 2 songs recorded at last years Hillsong United Conference in Orlando I attended. The songs are "Mighty to save" and "More than Life". In mighty to save there is a part about a minute into the song where Reuben Morgan backs away from the mic. and the crowd sings the chorus "Saviour, he can move the mountains. My God is Mighty to save, he is mighty to save". So there you have it folks. I have officialy sung on a hillsong United Album. I can't wait for the DVD to come out.

Seriously....if you haven't checked out this album, you must. It also features the musical stylings of Olivia, Miguel, Gerson, Pepe, Ian, Rebecca, Carolina, Pamela, Danny and Willy...among others.

3 comments:

Evan said...

LOL,in that case i sung on a CARMEN CD. Yes, way back in the day lol

Anonymous said...

haha. what a debut! In other news. I need some help with this Lost ending, clarification you could say.

Anonymous said...

Would like to get more information I love them, Congradulations on the cd this one I don't have. I have quite a few of there's. Let me know more info of what it ran you.That would be so awesome!