Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Random thoughts and Re-caps

Hello fellow Bloggers...

Consider this my mind dump from the last 2 months. It's a big one so brace yourselves.

  • I am at my lowest weight so far. 205 to be exact. I put on some over the holidays and have gotten rid of it already and even a little more. Woot Woot!
  • I GOT AN IPHONE!!! and I absolutely love it. I really don't know how I have gone without it for so long. I just don't understand how it performs the most complex of tasks but cannot do simple things like multimedia messaging. It's ok though. It still beats a blackberry anyday. Thanks Mr. Jobs!
  • Hillsong United is coming back to the U.S. in April and they are coming to Miami! I already have my ticket thanks my awesome sister and brother in law. That was probably the best christmas gift they have ever given me!
  • I am officially 22. Life is good on the second floor.
  • I have always wanted to love in Nashville, Tennessee but recently I have pondered on the idea of living in New York City.
  • I got a new Car!!! Well not really new but definitely better. I traded in my faithful little corolla for a faster and hotter Scion TC. I always have said that I am not a fast driver but I realize that it was because I drove a slow car. Vroom Vroom!
  • Did I mention I GOT AN IPHONE!
  • Football season is just about over. The superbowl is around the corner but I don't really care much for any of the teams playing. The dolphins had a magical season and I am proud of them but I still think we need to replace Chad Pennington (he has no arm). I attended a total of 4 home games, including the playoff game in which we were slaughtered. Go fins!
  • I love leading people in worship. I can't imagine myself doing anything else!
  • I am so frikkin excited for tomorrow (you will know why eventually)
  • This blog totally needs a new look. However, being that I no longer have access to photoshop, I will be updating my blog look as soon as I can aquire a legal version of the software. (Say no to cracks)

That is all...for now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are giving up on Tennessee and Chad Pennington (who is from my hometown) all in the same post. Blasphemous! haha. I am just happy you are back..my blog reading was all out of order because of you. :)

Stacie said...

WOW! I thought you forgot how to blog. Nice to see you're back in the neighborhood.

Heather Palacios said...

I am really really really really really really really really happy 4 u that u got an iphone. Dude...life's going 2 a whole 'notha level, now! enjoy!

Martin Lalama said...

um multiple text message recipients... yea it has that

Ro(bert)o Lopez said...

WHOOPS!!...I learned something new today