Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Here I am!

Hello Fellow Bloggers...

I hope this post is not written in vain since I half expect most of my readers (if I can call them that) have packed up and left to some other more populized blog. To this I can only say one thing.

I'm Sorry...

I really have no excuse to not blogging except that I didn't feel like it. After closely analyzing it, I realized that blogging is alot like going to the gym (for me at least). This is why.

  • Phases - Much like the gym, I tend to go through phases in which I might do it very well and consistently for a while and then go through other phases where I don't really care.
  • Better things to do?? - Much like the gym, blogging isn't something I really get excited about. I enjoy it but I don't stare at the clock at work counting down to when I can go home and blog about my day. I can think of about 37 better things to do of which about 9 of them are actually productive.
  • I need a push - Much like the gym, sometimes I need someone to push me a little bit. I have a co-worker who calls me at least once a week and says to me, "C'mon Robert, get your fat a$$ off the couch and let's go to the gym" (his words. not mine). And sometimes I call him and make him get off the couch. Just in a nicer way. Likewise, I Sometimes have freinds from church tell me, "hey, how come you haven't blogged lately?". Keep the pushin!
  • Satisfaction guaranteed - Much like the gym, I always get that satisfied feeling after blogging. I hate having to go the gym but I love that feeling I get when I'm driving home all sweaty and sore.

So consider this my formal apology for my dissapearance. I plan on blogging again. Thanks for sticking around.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay Rob. I forgive you.