Thursday, September 06, 2007

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!
Hello fellow bloggers. Sorry for not being able to post in a while but it's been a busy 2 weeks. I have alot to tell you guys. Most of the stuff you already know about. For starters, I was fortunate enough to lead a song for the first time at our Cooper City campus. I lead the song, "Everlasting God" and it went awesome! The following week, I spent the little bit of free time I had trying to work on my video submission for the mynakedpastor.com launch party contest. Let me know what you think!! I also got to spend labor day at Busch Gardens with some friends. I will hopefully have some photos up sometime this week.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you the man

Anonymous said...

yeah you lead and i wasent there TWICE!!! but i dont think am going out of town so let me kno when it will be happening again...any videos of the leading that i can see??