Monday, September 24, 2007

Accidental Success!!
Hello Fellow Bloggers...A funny thing happend to me this past weekend. I was leading "Let the Praises Ring" at our Cooper City campus for the very first 5:15pm service on Saturday night. Everything was going great until my microphone stand decided to quit on me. The mic kept on falling down despite my numerous attempts to keep it from falling. At that time, a million thoughts were going through my mind. Should I stop playing and try to fix it? Should I get someone to help me? I was trying to come up with the least distracting solution. So I decided to literally throw my guitar down on the ground and just lead the rest of the song without the guitar. To my surprise , it ended up being a hit and in the end, we did the remaining 4 services the same way. Who would have known???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny story man...hehehhe.....ROBERTO....HEHEHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE......HAHAAHAHAHAHH...HIHIHIHIHIHIHII...HEHEHEHEHEH..HOHOHOHOHO.....HUUUUUUHUHUHUHUHUHUU

Anonymous said...

funny story man...hehehhe.....ROBERTO....HEHEHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE......HAHAAHAHAHAHH...HIHIHIHIHIHIHII...HEHEHEHEHEH..HOHOHOHOHO.....HUUUUUUHUHUHUHUHUHUU