Thursday, September 20, 2007

Busch Gardens 2007
                        
Hello Fellow Bloggers. It's been a while, so thanks for sticking around. I hope you like the new look. I came to the conclusion that "Rob's Blog" just wasn't quite that original, so I changed it to "Mind of Bert". I was also considering calling it "What's on my mind", but after hearing feedback from a couple of people I decided on "Mind of Bert". Let me know what you think. Well here are the photos from our trip to Busch Gardens a couple weeks back. I also made a short clip. Enjoy!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

berti i love ur new post..bic it has me in it!!!! but i think u should change it to "mind of berti" in my honor!!!!!! luv u !!!!

Anonymous said...

i think mind of bert its freaking rad and the BG video rocks haha your body language in the roller coaster haha pretty funny. but HEY i wanna go to BG!! no fair take me take me =)