Monday, February 16, 2009

Stylin - Stage 4

Hello Fellow Bloggers...

Saturday I did something I have been dreading for a while now. I went and cut my hair. I now look kinda like the banner at the top of this blog again. You see, for those of you who don't know, I work at a bank and apparently the bosses don't like the idea of a banker with crazy hair. I wasn't forced to cut my hair but decided to just go ahead and do it on my own because, well I appreciate having a job...especially in these times! While I have received a bunch of compliments, I liked having long hair. I didn't grow my hair out to please others. I did it because I liked how it looked and I would be lying if I didn't say that I miss it already. It's the end of an era!
Goodbye old friend...or should I say friends!



3 comments:

Heather Palacios said...

well i'm sure ur bank mgr wud rather u walk in w/ long hair than a pantyhose over ur head! yikes!

Stacie said...

I can't believe you let The Man get to you man. I thought you were hardcore.

j/k I think it looks more professional.

Look at it this way: You still have another 20-30 yrs to grow it out til it all falls out. Although there's nothing weirder than a 50 yr old with Hillsong hair.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you just may be the cutest thing ever.